Go Shop -» -»
The French Embassy
The Thott Mansion is a listed town mansion located on Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen, Denmark. It now houses the French embassy.
Originally known as the Juel Mansion, the house was built from 1683 to 1686 for the Danish naval officer Niels Juel. It was the second building which was completed on Kongens Nytorv which had been laid out by Christian V of Denmark in the years following his coronation in 1670 inspired by the royal squares of Paris. His new mansion was designed by Lambert van Haven as an L-shaped building in the Dutch Baroque style.
© 2017 - Nöstler Photo
Mpixels (27.8 MB uncompressed) - 3615x2691 pixels (12.0x8.9 in / 30.6x22.8 cm at 300 ppi)
den franske ambassade