Go Shop -» -»
The park was founded in 1934 and in 2005 a 2 km-long (1.2 mi) artificial island was added. The island is separated from the original beach by a lagoon which is crossed by three bridges. The beach has two sections. The northern section has a natural beach environment with winding paths, broad sandy beaches and low dunes. The southern section offers a so-called city beach with a broad promenade and areas for ball play or picnicking. There is also a small marina and parking facilities at the southern end. The lagoon has low-water areas for children as well as a 1,000 m (3,300 ft) swimming course.
© 2017 - Nöstler Photo
Mpixels (47 MB uncompressed) - 4861x3378 pixels (16.2x11.2 in / 41.2x28.6 cm at 300 ppi)